Date posted: 5th October 2020
COVID-19 Update - 5th October 2020
To all of our esteemed clients, suppliers and stakeholders,
Thank you for your continued business and support as we continue to work through this difficult period. I would like to reassure you that Arc Energy Resources remains open for all of your welding and weld overlay cladding requirements.
As a critical supplier to several of our clients in key industry sectors, we have an obligation to continue to operate to the best of our abilities. We have discussed contingency planning with our staff and supply chain, and we are committed to maintaining our usual high standards even in these unprecedented times.
However we take the health and safety of our employees very seriously. As the coronavirus has spread, we have followed government guidelines carefully, and worked hard to ensure our staff are kept safe. With the winter months approaching, and as the risk of infection and transmission worsens, we have taken a number of additional preventative measures. Most notably, from Monday 5th October:-
- All visitors to Arc Energy will be required to wear a face mask.
- All staff will be required to wear a face mask when moving away from their work station.
- One-way systems are now in place to reduce face-to-face traffic.
We ask that all visitors respect these rules, which are in place to protect everyone. These are in addition to our pre-existing protocols:-
- No non-essential travel or exhibitions;
- Non-essential visitors may not enter the site, and essential visitors are required to wash hands upon arrival;
- The two-metre rule is being enforced;
- Frequent & thorough cleaning of equipment, especially in communal areas.
- All staff have been briefed in appropriate hand washing and hygiene techniques;
The safety of our team is of paramount importance. We are continuously monitoring the situation, and will keep you informed if things change.
In the meantime, please continue to communicate with Arc Energy through the usual channels. We value your support, and fully believe that if we work together, then we will all emerge from this crisis stronger.
Arc Energy Resources Ltd